Benefits of pH Balancer
Mother Earth Labs’ long-time best-selling all-in-one nutritional supplement provides a robust & advanced nutrient profile formulated to help limit the negative effects our high-stress modern society can put on our health.
pH Balancer is made with non-GMO and organic whole foods, herbs, and extracts.
Key Functional Groups providing Powerful Stress-Busting Nutritional Support so you can handle life's toughest challenges
- Organic Vitamin A Complex
- High-Potency Vitamin B Complex for MTHFR, Stress, Energy, & Brain Support
- Vitamin C Immune & Antioxidant Complex
During times of high stress, our bodies produce more free radicals than normal. These free radicals damage healthy tissues and cause painful inflammation. Stress can also tax our immune system making us more susceptible to harmful pathogens.
Our ability to combat pathogens and free radicals is reliant on real vitamin C and plentiful antioxidants.
Vitamin C is a complex of synergistic phytonutrients (rather than simple ascorbic acid) which our bodies need to produce and regulate essential immune cells. These cells are responsible for identifying, containing, and neutralizing potentially dangerous bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
Antioxidants are powerful substances that neutralize free radicals and help limit the damage they can do to healthy tissues.
- Metabolic Vitamins, Minerals, & Essential Cofactors
When we are stressed, our cells must work harder and the resources they need to function can become scarce.
It is important to give them biologically active vitamins and minerals alongside essential cofactors such as CoQ10 so our bodies can effectively create needed enzymes and proteins and complete processes involved with energy production and other life-giving functions.
- GI health, Integrity, Digestive Enzymatic, & Prebiotic Fiber Blend
If you’ve ever been stressed out, you know exactly the kind of toll it takes on the digestive system.
With pH Balancer, you’ll get specialized natural ingredients to help limit GI inflammation and food digestion.
We’ve also included an organic prebiotic fiber to feed your good bacteria and help them thrive. Good bacteria are essential in the digestion of foods, fighting off pathogens before they enter the body, and producing and balancing several hormones including those related to hunger, cravings, and mood.
- Organic Fruits Nutrition Blend
Fruits are powerhouses for immune boosting support. With over 6,000 different flavonoids in plant foods, having a diverse range of fruits and berries each day will provide the most benefit. We’ve included over 20 different super fruits in this blend to help fight free radicals and keep your immune system functioning at its best.
- Organic Alkalizing Greens & Detox Blend
When we suffer from the chronic tissue acidity that accompanies stress, our natural detox processes are pushed to their limits and our bodies struggle to function as toxins begin to pile up. This is why we have included powerful alkalizing greens to help neutralize acidity and essential herbs to support detox organs such as our liver and kidneys.
- Organic Endocrine, Stress Management, & Brain Health
- Cardiovascular & Circulatory Support Blend
Our tissues need nutrients and oxygen but they can only get these through healthy cardiovascular and circulatory systems. Most of us already know how badly stress can cause increases in blood pressure and reduced oxygen delivery to important organs. We’ve created this blend with nutrients that support healthy blood pressure levels and vaso-dilation to allow blood (and the nutrients and oxygen it carries) to flow more freely. Further, this blend provides powerful antioxidants to help protect cardiovascular tissue from free radicals.
- Essential Amino Acid Blend
This collection of nine essential amino acids provides the building blocks our bodies need to create proteins and enzymes that support a wide range of live-giving processes.
- Essential Fatty Acids & Phospholipids
Supercharging the full-spectrum, food-based nutrient profile is Mother Earth Labs’ standardized humic substances sourced and processed right here in the United States from a location that only a well-established biochemist could have chosen for its optimal potency, purity, and dense prehistoric nutritional value. These substances, often referred to as humic and fulvic acids, are processed using only purified water for the safest and most effective product on the market. Of particular note, is fulvic acid. This compound is loaded with ionic macro, micro, and trace minerals and enough electrical energy to help these and other essential nutrients get into our cells where they can be used effectively. What’s more, this electrical energy also helps our cells shed unwanted and harmful elements like heavy metals and natural biochemical waste byproducts. Fulvic acid has been shown to improve trace mineral deficiencies, balance mineral levels, enhance physical activity, promote heavy metal detoxification, reduce inflammation, and so much more.
There May Be Nothing More Profound You Can Do To Maintain Or Restore Your Health And Vitality Than To Balance And Maintain The Ph Of Your Body!
These days it seems everywhere we look people are talking about balancing your pH, drinking alkaline water, taking apple cider vinegar, and so on. We hear that an acidic body leads to disease and inflammation. We try trick after trick and spend countless dollars on products that provide only a temporary improvement. So how do we naturally achieve and maintain a balanced body pH? To answer that, we need to first dive deeper into the causes and effects of acidity and what a “healthy pH” really is.
Upon waking, a normal SALIVA pH is 6.5 – slightly acidic on the pH scale of 1 to 14, with 7 being neutral. When reading pH, remember that values less than 7 are acidic and values higher than 7 are alkaline and the lower the number, the more acidic it is. While it may not seem like a big deal, small increments on a pH test signal significant differences inside the body.
Discover how acidic your body is with our free pH Challenge Kit.
What’s worse is the pH of Americans who are considered to be “healthy’ now test between 4 and 6. This is far from healthy and our rates of degenerative diseases support this failure. In fact, there are currently 157 degenerative diseases with direct links to chronic acidity and the inflammation it causes. Some of these include cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, MS, osteoporosis, lupus, and Parkinson’s.
Once one of these degenerative diseases is present in the body, the risk of developing another rises dramatically. For example, diabetics have an eightfold greater risk of also developing heart disease than people who are not diabetic.
Ideally, saliva tests are taken first thing upon waking, before any thought of eating or drinking crosses our minds. This is why many people keep test strips next to them on their nightstand. The normal reading of 6.5 is due to the natural pH buffers in our saliva – an important part of our digestive system.
Viruses, Bacteria, Cancer Cells, And Pathogens Thrive In Acidic Environments, But It Doesn’t Stop There…
Chronic acidity actually accelerates the breakdown of collagen and elastin not only making us look older than we are, but also making us feel older by limiting our mobility and triggering inflammation in our joints and connective tissues.
In an attempt to neutralize this acidity, our bones excrete calcium and then our bodies produce additional fat to store the remaining acids in an attempt to protect vital organs. Weight gain is an unavoidable result as is an increased potential for developing Osteoporosis. These acids also rob our cells of energy by stealing the electrons that fuel energy production within our cells.
Even worse, the oxygen we inhale can’t make it to our cells, leading to cellular oxygen deprivation and cellular energy production grinding to a halt. Without adequate oxygen and voltage, our cells become fatigued, and we feel it in every part of our bodies and lives.
Tragically, our modern world is an all-to-eager promoter of chronic acidity through everything from the industrial pollution in our air, soil, water, and crops, to the easy convenience of fast foods and “healthy” foods that are devoid of nutrition. It even contributes to the constant emotional, mental, and physical stresses that we experience day-in and day-out.
Current agricultural practices result in lower nutritional content of our foods and deprive us of the essential alkaline minerals that neutralize acids. These minerals are used in many daily biological processes, and with less available minerals, our bodies must pick and choose which processes to neglect. The more acidic we are and the longer we stay this way, the worse our health becomes. Each time we take a breath (if we live in a city), consume unhealthy and carcinogenic foods, and experience stress, we take resources away from other necessary functions. We begin to experience a wide range of symptoms that can interfere with living our best lives. Inflammation in our joints, organs, and tissues increase, our detox pathways become overworked and less effective, our sleep quality and emotional balance diminishes, and we experience illness more often.
What can we do if our so-called healthy foods are missing essential alkaline minerals? What can we do when we have no control over industrial pollution? What can we do if even meditation, breathing exercises, vacations, and trips to the spa can’t help lower our stress in meaningful ways?
The first step is to increase our intake of pure, non-chlorinated water.
Spring water is best and generally somewhat alkaline, while Reverse Osmosis water is actually acidic. Alkaline water is awesome, except at or near mealtimes because it neutralizes the stomach acid necessary for digestion. Inadequate digestion leads to an increase in body acidity and toxins, and a reduction of nutrient uptake.
Many of us do not drink an adequate amount of water each day. This is unfortunate, because water is essential for well-functioning kidneys and liver and allows our bodies to move toxins (including acids) through our detox pathways.
The next step is to support our bodies with advanced nutrition in forms that our bodies recognize and can use right away, but it’s not just about consuming these nutrients. They must make it past our cellular membranes – the “skin” that surrounds each cell. Cellular membrane potential refers to the voltage contained both on the inside and outside of the membrane. As acidity and free radicals steal electrons, this voltage is diminished and our membranes become locked doors that keep wastes (toxins) in and nutrients out.
Here at Mother Earth Labs, our product developers spent many months researching body acidity and how best to tackle this overwhelming problem. Together, they have created a product that continues to evolve with the latest research and clinical studies. More than just a multivitamin, this product offers a full mineral spectrum including the elusive trace minerals missing in our soil and crops, food-based vitamins, organic herbs and botanicals, amino acids, and other phytonutrients. All of this is supported by humic and fulvic acids which not only quicken nutrient absorption, but also promote adequate cellular membrane potential so these nutrients can enter our cells and be used in biological processes.
Our pH Balancer is a premium all-in-one nutritional product. Gone are the days of taking handfuls of supplements and the guessing that comes along with them. In just one ounce per day, we can make significant progress in the battle against chronic acidity. Don’t take our word for it, however. Keep reading to learn just how this product can help and why it is our most trusted, promoted, and loved supplement by our customers.
Our pH Balancer begins with our core nutritional formula which is then amplified with additional vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other botanicals specifically chosen to support an ideal body pH, enhanced detoxification, and promote healthy inflammation responses, cellular energy, and optimal biological functions.
It also offers a USDA certified organic vitamin B complex to support methylation cycles and other key biochemical energy producing processes. Very few products offer a true Organic Vitamin B Complex and most are completely synthetic. These synthetic vitamins must be converted to a form the body can use or detoxify them if they can’t be converted. This means available resources that would fuel normal biochemical processes, including existing energy (ATP) and enzymes substrates, must be diverted to convert or remove these synthetic molecules. To top this off, even some of the natural forms produced in laboratories can carry chemical residues that must be detoxified – also using existing resources and competing for detoxification pathways.
Free radicals are a natural byproduct of metabolic processes. However, stress, exposure to toxins, and lack of nutrients in our diets all increase the amounts of these damaging and highly reactive molecules. Imagine a downed power line sparking and bouncing around after a storm; this behavior is akin to the actions of free radicals as they ricochet around, stealing energy from healthy cells. This causes damage to cellular membranes and affect their electrical potential, resulting in poorly functioning cells that may eventually die.
When we are suffering from chronic acidity and inflammation, more free radicals are produced than our bodies can handle. Highly damaging oxidative stress is a result of too many free radicals and not enough antioxidants. As more and more antioxidants are missing from our standard American diet, it becomes increasingly more important to get them wherever we can. This is why we’ve included several food sources of antioxidants including:
- Organic Pomegranate
- Organic Noni
- Organic Acai
- CoEnzyme 10 (CoQ10)
- Organic Blueberry
- Organic Strawberry
- Organic Cranberry
- Organic Elderberry
- Organic Raspberry
- Grape Seed Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Organic Resveratrol
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
Chronic acidity can also significantly weaken our immune systems and throw our entire microbiome off balance. Our microbiome is a diverse collection of trillions of bacteria that live on and within our bodies and are our first line of immune defense. Unfortunately, acidic conditions allow harmful bacterial strains and fungi such as Candida to thrive, multiply, and overpower the beneficial strains. Even worse, when our bodies are acidic, we can no longer produce enough healthy immune cells, and we struggle to defend ourselves against pathogens and the toxins excreted by them. Again, we have taken this into consideration when formulating our pH Balancer and have included specific ingredients with antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal properties:
- Ionic Trace Minerals
- Organic Garlic Extract
- Organic Olive Leaf Extract
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
One of the biggest problems associated with chronic acidity is our body’s inability to eliminate acidic wastes and toxins from our cells, tissues, and organs. As these toxins build up, problems worsen, so we’ve included the following ingredients to assist our bodies in their natural detoxification:
- Horsetail Extract
- Milk Thistle is known for its ability to protect and help heal the liver.
- Organic Ginger stimulates blood and lymph flow and promotes the eliminations of toxins from the kidneys and liver.
- Rose Hips promote urinary tract health and act as a diuretic.
- Organic Cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, and kale help detoxify carcinogens.
- Organic Raspberry is rich in anthocyanins and cancer-fighting phytochemicals such as ellagic, coumaric, and ferulic acid that bind carcinogens.
- Organic Diaphoretic Herbs such as Dandelion and Garlic Extracts help to gently stimulate sweat glands promoting the removal of acids and toxins from the skin.
Unfortunately, normal metabolic activities also produce acidic byproducts that accumulate in our cells when we are mineral and vitamin deficient. These acids then bind to oxygen rendering them unusable and our bodies and cells are deprived of this life-giving molecule. A properly functioning metabolism is important in deacidifying, detoxifying, and cleansing our cells. The following ingredients have been included for the support of our metabolic systems:
- Thermogenic Polyphenols from Green Tea and Ginger.
- Coenzyme Q10 – acts in the mitochondria and aids in the production of ATP – the most important form of energy necessary to drive cell reactions and keep our bodies running at peak performance.
- Resveratrol (trans) helps prevent insulin resistance.
- Blueberry contains chlorogenic acid that has helped lower blood sugar levels and control blood glucose levels in research participants with type II diabetes mellitus.
With an acidic, oxygen-deprived body, we tend to suffer from fatigue and find mental clarity and alertness a challenge. This, of course, leads to additional stress as we fight through a typical day. To combat this, we’ve included a blend of Organic Panax Ginseng, Organic Rhodiola Rosea, Organic Ginger, Organic Eleuthero Root, Organic Green Tea Extract, Organic Spirulina, Organic Parsley, and Organic Spinach – all of which have shown to increase the ability and efficiency of cells to generate and use energy, ward off fatigue, and improve mental and physical performance. In addition, we’ve added sunflower lecithin to aid in the use of a variety of vitamins such as A, D, and E; Organic Resveratrol to help protect nerve cells from damage and the buildup of plaque that can lead to Alzheimer’s; Organic Mangosteen to provide general mental support; and Organic Holy Basil Extract to promote lowered cortisol.
In the battle against chronic acidity, we must support our cardiovascular and lymphatic circulatory systems. These systems provide nutrients and oxygen to our cells and tissues while removing acidic wastes and toxins from our bodies. We made sure to include a wide range of ingredients to support these systems.
- CoQ10 and Hawthorn Berry – known to help fight heart disease
- Essential Fatty Acids from Flaxseed and Phospholipids from non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin – Rich sources of Omega 3s and healthy Omega 6s such as gamma linoleic acid (GLA) that have been shown to help lower cholesterol and blood triglycerides, prevent arterial clots, reduce high blood pressure, inflammation, water retention, and sticky platelets. GLA specifically is converted inside the body into the anti-inflammatory prostaglandin E1 (PGE1). PGE1 is a hormone-like substance important for the smooth muscle system, blood vessel function, moderation of blood pressure, and inflammation control.
- Phosphatides (phospholipids) – The choline and inositol in sunflower lecithin are major components of cellular membranes and protect against arterial hardening and heart disease by promoting the normal processing of fat and cholesterol. Lecithin itself helps bind fats and cholesterol to water so they can easily pass throughout the body rather than buildup in the heart and liver.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) Catechin Polyphenols (from green tea) – a powerful antioxidant that has shown to be effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots.
- Grape Seed Extract supports delayed oxidation of low-density lipoproteins (the fats responsible for LDL cholesterol) by up to 27%. The longer it takes for LDL to oxidize, the less likely it is to start clogging our veins and arteries.
- Digestive Enzymes may help increase blood oxygenation.
- Multi-Fiber Complex – aids in cholesterol reduction, detoxification, microbiome balance, and bowel regularity.
- Organic Panax Ginseng, Organic Ginger, and Organic Garlic all help to improve cardiovascular and lymphatic circulation.
- Organic Pomegranate – found to be particularly beneficial in improving symptoms of coronary heart disease and periodontitis (a marker of heart disease). Pomegranate also helps reduce macrophage lipid peroxidation, cholesterol accumulation, the development of atherosclerosis, stress-induced myocardial ischemia in patients with CHD, systolic blood pressure, and the thickening of the carotid artery.
*A 2004 study published in Clinical Nutrition for that 19 patients with severe atherosclerosis of the carotid arteries who drank 2 ounces of pomegranate juice each day for 3 years had remarkable results. Ultrasound tests showed a 35% decrease in arterial narrowing on average in the pomegranate group, while the control group showed a nearly 10% worsening of their condition. The pomegranate group also had significant reductions in their average systolic blood pressure readings.
- Organic Blueberry has demonstrated the ability to prevent oxidative and inflammatory stress on the linings of blood vessels and red blood cells.
- Organic Strawberries contain 2 flavonoids, quercetin and kaempferol, that research has shown to help keep LDL cholesterol from oxidizing and damaging arterial walls and may reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- Resveratrol (trans) promotes reduced inflammation, the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, and makes it more difficult for platelets to stick together to form the clots that cause heart attacks.
- Organic Cranberries contain compounds such as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), anthocyanin flavonoids, cyanidin, peonidin, and quercetin that may prevent cardiovascular disease by counteracting cholesterol plaque formation.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids promote improved capillary permeability and circulation. They are highly beneficial in the prevention and treatment of varicose veins, help maintain normal blood pressure, and promote the reduction of swelling, edema, and respiration in the lungs.
Our bodies have incredible ways of gaining necessary nutrients when they are not present in ample amounts in our foods. For example, we are able to absorb magnesium through our skin. However, long-term deficiencies cause our bodies to recycle minerals by reabsorbing them from fecal matter. It shouldn’t surprise us that this process also allows toxins that have been removed to re-enter our bodies and is known as “auto-intoxication”. The primary function of the colon is to absorb water, minerals, and vitamins and to form and eliminate feces that contain acidic and toxic wastes. When our bodies begin recycling nutrients, we run the risk of compacted or, worse, impacted fecal material. This leads to an over-secretion of mucous which causes issues with our digestive enzymes. When these enzymes are not working properly, more food goes undigested and the risk of putrefaction increases. This then promotes the growth of bacteria, yeast, and fungus – all of which secrete acidic toxins. Is there any wonder we can’t snap out of our so-called funks?
Digestive therapy is a way to help restore the colon’s primary functions by providing all the dietary vitamins, minerals, and fiber our bodies need, along with proper hydration, to naturally eliminate acidic wastes and toxins. Our pH Balancer offers a multi-fiber complex that includes a digestion-resistant prebiotic fiber that has been shown to increase the excretion of lipids, cholesterol, and bile acids and reduce serum cholesterol levels; Also included is a range of digestive enzymes including bromelain, papain, amylase, protease, lipase, and more.
It’s been found that the primary cause of chronic acidity and inflammation is long-term mineral and vitamin deficiencies. This is why we’ve included, at minimum, 100% RDAs for most nutrients and a complete trace mineral profile.
Minerals and their cofactors are essential in restoring and maintaining a healthier pH balance. Take calcium for example. As previously mentioned, when our blood is too acidic, our bones can release calcium to neutralize the acids, but instead of allowing our bones to suffer and become more brittle, our pH Balancer provides a highly bioavailable blend of food-based calcium. Additionally, calcium alone cannot complete this job without the help of other minerals such as magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, manganese, strontium, and silica and cofactors such as Vitamin D3 and K2.
Let’s explore the importance of Vitamin K2 for a moment. K2 deficiencies are very prevalent, but this vitamin is necessary to activate a substance called osteocalcin that is essential for calcium to be incorporated and stored in bone – important for those who have suffered from chronic acidity for years. Research has shown that about 20% of atherosclerotic plaques are comprised of calcium and that supplementing with calcium alone may contribute to cardiovascular disease. Fortunately, Vitamin K2 activates a protein called matrix GLA protein (MGP) in soft tissue that is responsible for removing excess calcium that accumulates in arteries and veins. MGP is generally considered to be the strongest factor in preventing and possibly reversing tissue calcification involved in atherosclerosis (Thrombosis and Haemostasis. October 2008).
Methylation is a process that happens a billion times each second in our bodies and requires natural versions of biochemical molecules including B vitamins to support it.
Methylation cycles are biochemical pathways that manage or contribute to a wide range of crucial bodily functions, including:
- New cell synthesis and repair and DNA/RNA synthesis. The methylation pathway produces the building blocks (purines and pyrimidines) needed for new DNA and RNA synthesis, but when this capability is reduced, new cell synthesis is impaired. This means the healing and rejuvenation of tissues suffers. Methylation is also involved in the elimination of the “tails” (telomeres) on DNA and chromosomes resulting in significant anti-aging effects. Finally, methylation is a key step in the formation of enzymes and proteins used in genetic transcription – the process of using DNA as a blueprint for making RNA. RNA tells our bodies how to put together the exact proteins needed. Protein production, such as hormones and neurotransmitters, are critical to maintain health and a sense of well-being.
- Detoxification. Methylation is a primary method of removing toxins in the phase 2 liver detoxification system. Specifically, methylation converts toxins from insoluble, less soluble, or fat-soluble compounds into water-soluble compounds allowing our bodies to eliminate them much more easily.
- Mood balancing – neurotransmitter synthesis and utilization. Methylation is part of the synthesis of dopamine, serotonin, and other neurotransmitters – the “feel good” hormones. SAMe (S-AdenosylMethionine) is known as the Master Methylator and relies on methylfolate (Natural folate B vitamin 5-MTHF) to work efficiently and produce important molecules such as glutathione, CoQ10, serotonin, nitric oxide, epinephrine, and so on. Methylfolate is also essential in the conversion of tyrosine to dopamine and low levels of dopamine affect focus, concentration, organization, short-term memory, vestibulo-visual interaction, sleep patterns, emotional stability, and hormone regulation. Imbalances in dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine have been implicated in ADD/ADHD.
- Immune function. The production of immune system regulatory cells like T cells and the immune systems ability to recognize foreign bodies or antigens depend on methylation. The impaired methylation of T cells may even be involved in the production of autoantibodies – immune proteins that wrongfully attack a person’s own tissue – leading to various autoimmune conditions.
- Energy production. The production Methylation pathways are required to make Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – a vital substance necessary for heart health and energy production within the mitochondria. Specifically, adequate levels of SAMe are required. Further, sufficient levels of CoQ10 have been identified as necessary nutrients to help prevent congestive heart failure. Clinically, supplemental CoQ10 has been used in the treatment of angina, heart failure, the prevention of reperfusion injury after coronary artery bypass, and cardiomyopathy.
Why On Earth Would We Take Synthetic Vitamins That Require More Resources To Process Than They Provide Leaving Us With A Net Negative, Especially When These Synthetics Clog Our Detox Pathways Or End Up Stored Away In Fatty Tissue?
Well, Now That We Know Better, We Definitely Won’t!
Most Of The Time, It Comes Down To Cost.
Synthetic vitamins are cheap, really cheap. Natural forms produced in laboratories aren’t necessarily cheap, but they’re also not considered to be expensive. True natural vitamins, especially those certified organic, are very expensive.
…But are they really? If we are not able to use the synthetic forms (or use more resources than they provide), then we are not getting our money’s worth. Even lab-produced natural vitamins could cost us more down the line in terms of medical and pharmaceutical costs thanks to the chemical residues that may cause damage on the cellular level.
The average pH of a "Healthy" American tests between 4 and 6. A "normal" saliva test is 6.5, but this is not healthy. Small differences in numbers mean big differences inside the body. Find out where you stand by taking our pH Challenge. It's free and easy. We send you instructions and test strips.
An acidic cellular environment can cause chronic inflammation and eventually cause a degenerative disease. There are over 157 degenerative diseases directly linked to chronic acidity and inflammation, such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, asthma, and MS. The list is very long.
Our cellular fluids are acidic primarily due to long-term mineral deficiencies and constant states of stress. Our food sources no longer contain the minerals necessary to neutralize the acids our bodies normally produce in metabolic processes or that are produced by toxins or by mental and emotional states of stress such as worry, fear, and anxiety.
Degenerative diseases, in general, cannot exist in a normal, slightly alkaline cellular environment. Viruses, bacteria, cancer cells, and other pathogens thrive acidic environments. An acidic environment is also void of the oxygen and voltage our cells and body need to be healthy. When our bodies are slightly alkaline, our tissues are oxygenated, we produce healthy immune cells, and we have enough voltage to produce sufficient energy in our cells so our bodies function as they're designed to.
It is derived from fermented chickpeas and is completely soy free.
- Take with a full glass of pure, non-chlorinated water daily.
- Refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness.
- Consume within 6 months of opening.
- Shelf life unopened is 1 year from MFD.