Fulvic Minerals 400X Super Concentrate
Fulvic 400X is sold in a 4oz bottle for a similar price to other less concentrated fulvic products sold in 2 oz bottles. 400X Super Concentrated Fulvic naturally carries essential macro, micro, and trace minerals and elements in their “cell-ready” forms delivered directly to the cells. A potent bi-directional super anti-oxidant.
FLAT RATE $8.95 SHIPPING (U.S.)
ON ALL RETAIL ORDERS
REGARDLESS OF THE ORDER SIZE
Fulvic Minerals 400X Super Concentrate is available in the following options:
4 Oz DROPPER BOTTLE
2 Dropper pulls or 40 drops per day is often what is suggested by practitioners (a dropper pull fills the dropper just half way).
A 60-day supply using two droppers per day.
Up to 4 droppers may be taken if needed.
FULVIC MINERALS SUPER CONCENTRATE 400X
- This professional-strength fulvic product delivers the fulvic mineral concentration you should expect in a superior quality fulvic acid supplement.
- Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X is sold in a 4oz glass dropper bottle, often for a similar price than less concentrated fulvic products that are sold in 2oz bottles.
- Our fulvic acid supplement supercharges nutrient absorption and delivery to the cell of nutrients from food, supplements, and the baseline vitamins, amino acids, phytonutrients, and macro, micro, and trace minerals, electrolytes, and elements that fulvic acid naturally carries. Fulvic is nature's own nutrient transport and delivery system to the cells!
- Fulvic molecules act like "mini-batteries," providing electrons to help charge cell membranes and support cell membrane dynamics for optimal cellular function.
- When cells and cell membranes are fully charged, nutrients are absorbed more easily into the cells. Nutrients must be absorbed into the cells to be used in the biochemical processes that support life. These processes only occur inside the cells. Also, acidic waste products produced in normal biochemical processes can build up when the cell membrane dynamics are not functioning well. This can significantly impair cellular function and health over time.
- Fulvic acid minerals also provide electrons that help restore or optimize cellular energetics — especially in the mitochondria, the cell's powerhouse — so the mitochondria can produce the energy we need for life and vitality.
- Practitioners often use fulvic supplements to help jumpstart the cell's natural detox functions, especially for chronically ill patients. Fulvic acid has also been shown in studies to help detox heavy metals and mineral metals, even in the deepest tissue.
- Fulvic Minerals 400X Super Concentrate was rated a superior fulvic acid product on all benchmarks (concentration, purity, activity, and others) in a head-to-head laboratory analysis of fulvic acid products.
Notes on Taking FULVIC MINERALS SUPER CONCENTRATE 400X
- Fulvic acid is generally very well tolerated in the body. Practitioners may advise sensitive patients to work up slowly to avoid uncomfortable detox symptoms. These symptoms may be due to fulvic acid minerals helping to restore cell membrane dynamics, so waste products that have been trapped inside cells are released too rapidly.
- A fulvic acid supplement is best taken with a full glass of pure, non-chlorinated water and away from prescription medications. Fulvic may increase or reduce effectiveness of medications. Many practitioners advise waiting at least half an hour before or one hour after taking most prescription medications before taking a fulvic acid supplement, but please check with your practitioner first.
- Some patients add Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X to a water bottle and sip on it throughout the day.
- Athletes add Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X to their water bottle as a healthy alternative to Gatorade to restore electrolytes (minerals) and charges to help recover after heavy workouts. One to two dropper pulls (a dropper pull fills the pipette up half way) is often all that is needed of the 400X Super-Concentrate.
WHAT IS FULVIC ACID?
The way things are supposed to work is that when plant material dies, it is broken down into its component parts by fungi and bacteria.
For example, when dead leaves fall from trees in the forest, they are transformed from their cells to the component parts. Part of this is a collection of complex organic molecules is called humic and fulvic acids.
Fulvic acid is part of the humic group and includes the molecules comprising the smallest band of molecular sizes. Fulvic acids are also the most biologically active, and they are able to reach deep tissue. All the humic acids, including fulvic acid, are important and beneficial for overall health.
Fulvic acids can be isolated from the other humic acids. There are different methods of doing this. Mother Earth Labs uses techniques that involve only pure water, rather than harsh chemicals. Once isolated from the other humic acids, a fulvic acid solution is yellow to deep golden in color, depending on its concentration. Humic acids together are a rich, deep brownish-black. Based on appearances alone, you would expect a humic acid solution to taste very strong. On the contrary, when pure water is used, it has only a very mild taste.
In nature — and on farms that produce our food — humic and fulvic acid are naturally produced in healthy soils by beneficial microbes as organic material is broken down.
Fulvic acid starts its journey in the soil and the nutrients charge it to travel throughout the biosphere to support life everywhere it goes: to plants, to animals, and to human beings. In the soil, the first task of humic and fulvic acids is to transform inorganic mineral rocks and mineral metals into their activated, water-soluble, "cell-ready" forms, the only mineral form plants can use and the only form we can use, too. Fulvic acid then transports these minerals out of the soil and into the plant, delivering them to the plant cells where they are needed in just about every metabolic, life-giving and sustaining process.
Humic and fulvic acids are nature's own nutrient transformation and transportation system.
Fulvic acid minerals make it possible for plants receive the nutrition needed to be healthy and thrive, and to carry out a host of vital, life-giving functions.
We rely on these microorganisms and the humic and fulvic acids they produce — just as much as plants do — to be healthy and thrive.
When we consume plants, fulvic acid carries nutrients to our cells too. And because fulvic nutrients are in their ionic, "cell-ready," natural forms, our bodies have no difficulty using them immediately. Our bodies are used to receiving humic and fulvic acid minerals in this way. In fact, we need humic and fulvic acids, along with the minerals, vitamins, amino acids, phytonutrients, and other vital nutrients they naturally carry, to be healthy and thrive!
Our U.S. crop plants contain only a fraction — as much as 80% less — of the humic substances, especially fulvic acid, along with the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytochemicals, and other nutrients that humic and fulvic acid naturally carry compared to a century ago (according to a U.S. Senate Report provided by the USDA, United States Department of Agriculture).
Why Is This So?
Fertilizers and pesticides used in modern agricultural practices destroy or severely stunt the microorganisms in the soil that produce humic and fulvic acids. When humic and fulvic acids are not in the soils, "cell-ready" minerals are not made available to the plant, and subsequently are not in our food sources. This includes all food sources: fruits, vegetables, dairy, and meats.
Even organic farming methods that protect the microorganisms deplete the humic and fulvic acid content in the soil because they are used by plants faster than they can be replaced naturally. Some organic farmers, especially large growers, are now supplementing soils with organic agricultural humic compounds as part of a sustainable agricultural program.
So, despite even the best efforts to eat a balanced diet, our food sources no longer contain the vitamins, fulvic acid minerals, and nutrients our bodies need to stay healthy and strong.
Fulvic is Transforming the PARADIGM
of How Nutrients are Supplemented!
The concentrated raw humate material used to make fulvic and humic acid can be found all over the world. However, not very many sources are suitable to use to make humic and fulvic acid supplements. Raw humate deposits were formed from prehistoric plant material — primarily from the Cretaceous period — that have been compacted over time.
In the area that is now the northwest corner of New Mexico, conditions were ideal in the Cretaceous Period to produce some of the highest quality humate deposits in the world.
This area is now called the Fruitland Formation. There are millions of acres in this pristine area that is far from civilization and pollution. Humate deposits from specific areas of the Fruitland Formation carry a very high fulvic acid concentration and a desirable mineral profile that is essential to support optimum human health applications.
Mother Earth Labs' tract of raw materials is derived from one of these areas. It meets exacting benchmarks that define a superior quality raw materials, such as fulvic acid content, a desirable mineral and element profile, and an absence of heavy metals that may be an issue in raw humates from other areas of the U.S.
NORTH AMERICA DURING THE CRETACEOUS PERIOD
At the edge of the inland sea, the Fruitland Formation would develop over 65 million years. Conditions were perfect to produce what is considered among the best raw humates in the world.
Mother Earth Labs' fulvic acid supplements exceed the benchmarks that define a superior quality fulvic nutritional health product.
Benchmark, Product Energetics
One of these benchmarks that define a superior-quality fulvic acid supplement is a product that is highly energetic, electron-rich, oxygenated, and essential to support cellular energetics.
Every batch of Fulvic Minerals Super Concentrate 400X is tested to ensure biochemical redox antioxidant support, which are hallmarks of a highly energetic, oxygenated, and electron-rich product.
Why Is This Important?
Fulvic acid is often called "The Spark of Life." Our bodies work on supplied energy. Not only do our bodies require nutrients to make energy (fulvic acid helps deliver these nutrients), but our bodies also require voltage at the cellular level, or electrons, in order to fuel biochemical processes that support life (fulvic acid benefits the body by donating these).
Fulvic acid molecules act like mini-batteries supplying electrons to our cell. Cell membranes need an electrical potential (the charge difference between the inside and outside of the cell) to maintain membrane and cellular integrity.
Fulvic and humic acid are "mini-batteries" supplying electrons to the cells
Cell membranes need a charge difference between the inside and outside of the cell
A healthy cell membrane electrical potential ensures that nutrients get inside the cell, where they must go to participate in the biochemical processes that support life. Waste products naturally produced in these processes are eliminated from the cell easily and do not build up.
A cell membrane at very high magnification
Charges donated to the cell are also used in the cell's mitochondria (the cell's powerhouse) for energy production.
The cell's mitochondria is its powerhouse. Electrons are needed for energy production.
Fulvic molecules are potent antioxidants, donating charges to neutralize damaging free radicals.
When our bodies are in a state of chronic acidity
and inflammation, our cells are bombarded by free radicals. Fulvic acid ferociously neutralizes free radicals on contact!
Fulvic helps restore and maintain cellular energy by
Donating Electrons to Charge the Mitochondria, the Cell's Powerhouse
Humic and fulvic acids, and the other plant-derived substances, with just fulvic so it reads fulvic, may support increased levels of CoQ10 in the mitochondria.*1
Fulvic acid has been suggested to help restore and sustain cellular energy.1
Studies surmise that when Fulvic is combined with CoQ10, cellular energy gains may substantially increase. In a preliminary study, the combination of CoQ10 and fulvic acid minerals produced a 56% increase in cellular energy production in the brain, which was 40% better than CoQ10 alone.*
In muscle, there was a 144% increase, or 27% better than CoQ10 alone.*2
Researchers have suggested that fulvic acid works to boost CoQ10's beneficial effects by:
- Stabilizing CoQ10 in its powerful ubiquinol (reduced, electron-rich) form, thereby prolonging its action at the cellular level.*3,4
- Facilitating more efficient delivery of CoQ10 into the mitochondria, supporting greater cellular energy output.*5
- Scientific analysis suggests that fulvic and humic and other plant-derived essential substances promote mitochondrial metabolism.*
- Fulvic Acids protect mitochondria against oxidative damage and reduce dangerous lipid peroxidation.6
- Part of fulvic's beneficial effects derives from its ability to help the mitochondria convert fats and sugars into adenosine triphosphate, or ATP, the body's main source of energy.*5
- Fulvic acids also work as "electron shuttles," augmenting CoQ10 to speed and facilitate essential electron flow in mitochondria.*7-10
- 1Systemic CoQ level in animals: Part II 2007
- 2Pharmacologyonline. 2009;1:817-25.
- 3Pharmacologyonline. 2009;2:690-8.
- 4Electronic Journal of Biotechnology. 2008 Jul 15;11(3).
- 5Ghosal S. Shilajit in Perspective. Alpha Science International Limited; 2006.
- 6Acta Pol Pharm. 2000 Nov;57 Suppl:127-9
- 7Sci Total Environ. 1987 Apr;62:347-54.
- 8Environ Sci Technol. 2002 Jul 15;36(14):3170-5.
- 9Environ Sci Technol. 2002 May 1;36(9):1939-46.
- 10Environ Sci Technol. 2009 Feb 1;43(3):878-83.
Fulvic Acid Supports Life, Health, and Wellness
- Fulvic acid naturally carries up to 74+ minerals and elements, and transport vitamins, amino acids, and other phytonutrients directly to cells. Nutrients must make it to the cells so they can be used in all biochemical processes that support health, wellness, and life.
- Fulvic acid can provide energetic and electrical support. Fulvic acid acts like mini-batteries to charge up the cell membrane. A fully charged cell membrane is more permeable to nutrients coming in and metabolic wastes getting out. When the cellular membrane is fully charged, the cell functions optimally.
- Fulvic acid is a ferocious antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It is considered a "super antioxidant" because it can neutralize different classes of free radicals. Free radicals destroy cells and cause inflammation and premature aging of our bodies.
- Fulvic acid naturally detoxifies heavy metals and body toxins stored in our tissues, including those stored in deep tissue, and it can help remove them from our bodies.
- Fulvic acid extends the time nutrients remain active, increasing the availability of essential nutrients.
- Fulvic acid increases the metabolism of proteins, contributing to DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Fulvic acid is a powerful natural electrolyte. It naturally carries charges to recharge muscle, and the minerals and elements it carries are in their ionic forms. Athletes know how it can help them recover more quickly, as this is one of the great benefits of fulvic acid.
- Fulvic acid naturally restores electrochemical balance.
- Fulvic acid increases the activity of enzyme systems.
- Fulvic acid provides necessary nutrients, especially trace minerals and elements, and electrical support to help rebuild and stimulate the immune system.
- Fulvic acid dissolves complex minerals, including mineral salts from inorganic mineral supplements stored in tissues that can become toxic, making them bioavailable.
- Fulvic acid naturally improves oxygenation and can help decrease chronic acidity and inflammation.
- Fulvic acid has been shown to have antibiotic properties, and it can kill pathogens that cause athlete's foot.
- Fulvic acid helps treat burns, open wounds, abrasions, rashes, insect bites, and poison ivy.
Why is fulvic acid necessary for successful full-spectrum
The mineral wheel diagram shows the complex interactions
that minerals have with each other. Note all its interactions with
just these 23 minerals and elements.
Direction of arrows on the connecting line between
minerals and elements show how the pair interacts.
Arrows aimed at each other show mineral synergy.
Some minerals require other minerals to be present in order to
do their job (single arrows on the lines of the mineral wheel.)
Arrows aimed away from each other show mutual mineral
interference and antagonism.
Other minerals interfere if present, or if present in a concentration
that is too high, with another's ability to do its job.
Why Is This Important?
- Let's take calcium as an example. Take a look at calcium's interactions (Ca is calcium) on the mineral wheel. There are 10 other minerals calcium interacts with, and these are just 23 minerals and elements, not all 74+ of them.
- If you supplemented calcium, it would have an effect on all 10 of the minerals and elements connected to calcium. That, in turn, would have affects on the minerals and elements those 10 interact with, and so on, and so on.
- If you supplement a mineral because you read it was a good mineral to supplement, how do you know you really need it? Or, if you showed low on a lab test, how would you know how much you needed?
- Take zinc, for example (Zn on the mineral wheel). Many people are zinc-deficient, which is important for many things, especially immune system support, so most would likely be needing this mineral.
- However, if you supplemented too much zinc for too long, you may depress copper (Cu on the mineral wheel) metabolism, which can in turn suppresses iron (Fe on the mineral wheel) metabolism. When you reduce iron metabolism, this may cause a reduction in the production of hemoglobin, the molecule that carries oxygen to the tissues, and thus you can become anemic indirectly by supplementing too much zinc for too long!
- The point is that supplementing minerals is not an easy task. Fortunately, fulvic acid supplements can help balance all of these interactions.
Minerals must be in their natural, "cell-ready" forms for our cells to use them. Most mineral supplements on the market today are not in these forms, and many of them can even build up as "mineral metals" in tissues and become toxic. This is especially true with liquid mineral supplements, such as liquid calcium. Liquid minerals are more easily absorbed, and if they can't be transformed and used fast enough, or eliminated from the body if they can't be used fast enough, they have to be stored away from vital organs.
Minerals must be in the right proportion with one another — all 74+ minerals and elements.
- If you tried to do it yourself, you'd look something like Mr. or Ms. Pill Head, and suffer from nutriceutical-induced toxicity to boot!
- The truth is, the task would likely be impossible, not to mention very expensive and probably not very effective — that is, unless you knew about the benefits of fulvic acid and how it works to accomplish balanced and effective full-spectrum mineral supplementation!
- So, the goal of mineral supplementation is to ensure that all 74+ minerals and elements are delivered in their "cell-ready" natural forms, concentrated, and in just the right proportion Mother Nature intended. They need to be delivered directly to the cells along with the vitamins that act as their co-factors and other nutrients.
- Fortunately, humic and fulvic acid help make full-spectrum mineral supplementation a much easier and more successful task!
- And, fulvic acid supplements help make mineral, vitamin, and nutrient supplementation one less thing you have to worry about.
- FULVIC MINERALS SUPER CONCENTRATE 400X was rated a superior fulvic acid supplement on all benchmarks (concentration, purity, activity and others) in a head-to-head test study of fulvic acid products. Ready to try it for yourself? Order yours today!