Our GI tract does more than simply digest our food. It’s on the front lines of our immune system working to prevent pathogens from being absorbed into our bloodstream, it’s an essential part of our natural detoxification processes, and it’s home to hormone-producing bacteria that affect our moods, cravings, and metabolism.
If you’re like us, you want to improve your health naturally, but you don’t want to spend money on products with little to no scientific backing.
Our GI UltraMAX is loaded with 6 branded ingredients with multiple successful studies behind them.
- Propol® A Konjac Root Fiber - This highly purified natural soluble fiber has the highest molecular weight available. It is highly stable throughout its GI transit promoting bowel regularity, weight management, and may even help support those with blood sugar control issues.
- ResistAid® Larch Arabinogalactan Fiber - A prebiotic soluble fiber with 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies behind it. In these studies, an increase in healthy immune regulatory responses was observed with a 57% increased likelihood of staying healthy compared to those taking a placebo.
- Polyphenol-C® - This is more than just “vitamin C”. Delivered with a wealth of anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, bioflavonoids, and more, this food-based vitamin C is highly effective in supporting the immune system. It includes additional branded ingredients with their own studies including VinCare® and Cranberex®.
- BGF-Immune® 1,3 Beta Glucans - Studies suggest better functioning natural killer cell activity and better controlled immunoglobulin A production with the 1,3 Beta Glucans supplied by BGF-Immune®. Immunoglobulin A (IgA) and Natural Killer Cells are secreted from mucosal membranes lining the GI tract. These antibodies attack and neutralize potentially dangerous pathogens before they can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Further studies suggest BGF-Immune® may help improve immune homeostasis by supporting better immune regulation.
- PepZin GI® Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex - This unique combination of zinc and l-carnosine promotes increased ingredient stability throughout GI transit. Along with this stability is a longer opportunity for PepZin GI® to help neutralize the free-radicals constantly attacking the lining of our GI tract and giving our bodies a greater opportunity to heal naturally.
- Setria® Glutathione - Glutathione is known as the “Master Antioxidant” and is used in every cell and tissue in our bodies. Setria® is a tripeptide form that is easily absorbable and has shown in clinical trials to raise blood glutathione levels.
Herbs have been used throughout human history and are the basis for today’s modern medicine. In GI UltraMAX we’ve included herbs such as Marshmallow Root which research suggests may help protect the lining of our GI tract, Qing Dai which has show to help promote healing of the mucosal barrier, and Cat’s Claw which has shown to help minimize the release of inflammatory molecules and may help reduce the number of infectious yeasts.
Benefits of GI UltraMAX
Leaky Gut happens when the tight junctions along our intestinal walls lose their integrity and allow food particles, bacteria, and toxins to seep through and enter the body in an unnatural way. This can lead to a continuous immune response and chronic inflammation.
GI UltraMAX helps fight leaky gut through targeted ingredients like Colostrum. Colostrum contains natural growth factors our bodies can use to repair GI tract integrity.
Our gut microbiome can be thrown out of balance for any number of reasons and the best way to bring that balance back is through the consumption of prebiotic fibers. Fibers such as Larch Arabinogalactan, Fenugreek, Agave Inulin, and others feed colonies of health-promoting bacteria within our digestive tract. As these probiotic strains are fed, they multiply and overwhelm harmful bacteria and pathogens.
Having a balanced gut microbiome strengthens our immune system, supports digestion, may help maintain mental health, and even has positive effects on food cravings.
Our GI tract is on the front lines of our immune systems helping to keep pathogens, environmental contaminants, and other toxins from entering our bodies.
GI UltraMAX includes a wealth of immune support ingredients to help keep you protected while your body heals.
GI UltraMAX provides several soluble fibers to help keep you satiated between meals and help balance your gut microbiome. Bad diets promote the growth of bad bacteria in the GI tract. These bacteria feed on sugar and bad fat and are always sending signals to our brains for more. Ever wonder why eating sugar can make you crave more sugar? Alternatively, healthy fibrous diets feed the good bacteria and allow them to outnumber the sugar-craving baddies. Since these good guys want more fiber-filled foods, they send signals to your brain for foods like carrots, apples, and salads.
GI UltraMAX does have an immune-supporting mushroom blend that should be avoided by individuals with mushroom allergies.
Colostrum is a pre-milk product meaning it is produced by mothers prior to milk production. While colostrum does have a very small amount of lactose (about 60mg of lactose for 1 gram of colostrum), it does have the same amount of casein as regular milk.
We suggest anyone with a mushroom, lactose, or casein allergy to discuss this product with their healthcare provider before use.
While this product was formulated for adults, it may be safe for your child at a reduced dosage. Please check with your pediatrician prior to giving this to a child.
When giving to children, ensure the product is swallowed quickly after being mixed and then followed by 6-8 ounces of water. GI UltraMAX will thicken quickly due to natural fibers.
Our bodies heal most efficiently when we are sleeping. Therefore, when taking this product in between dinner and bedtime (or roughly 2 hours before bedtime). It mixes best in a shaker bottle, but can be stirred if necessary. Drink quickly as the fibers will thicken. Always follow with an additional 6-8 ounces of pure water.