Our crops simply do not have the nutritional content they once did!
For most of human history we consumed humic and fulvic with our plant foods, but today’s heavy agricultural use of pesticides have reduced the concentration these precious substances in our soils. The effects of this dramatic decline can be seen in the nutritional value of our crops according to USDA data.
Where It Comes From Matters!
Our Humic & Fulvic is harvested from a pristine area of Northwest New Mexico known as the Fruitland Formation – an incredibly vast and unique area that was once a large Cretaceous estuary where fresh and saltwater met. The conditions here were ideal for incredibly rich and abundant plant life to thrive. More so, it allowed for a multitude of different plant species to prosper when they couldn’t at any other location on Earth.
The soils of the Fruitland Formation developed a rare and bountiful blend of phytonutrients and a full-spectrum mineral and element composition. Over time, these soils became a nutrient-rich raw humate deposit unsurpassed by any other in the world.
Pure Water Extraction & Manufacturing Methods
We extract our raw material from the Earth with care to protect delicate molecule structures, maintain mineral content, and avoid potentially dangerous chemical contaminants and byproducts. This is achieved through mechanical grinding and pure water extraction.
All of our ingredients are tested for identity, purity, heavy metals, mineral concentrations, and microbial contamination.
Benefits of Humic & Fulvic
- Gut Microbiome – Humic acid acts as a prebiotic fiber by feeding our good bacteria.
- Leaky Gut – Humic acid may help maintain and strengthen our intestinal lining according to several studies. It does this by supporting healthy microbiome balance, binding with pesticides which may help limit the damage they can cause, and helping to decrease the production of the inflammatory cytokines linked to increased intestinal permeability.
- Detoxification – Humic acid is highly effective in binding with harmful elements and toxins according to numerous soil-based studies. By binding with heavy metals, toxins, and pesticides, humic acid helps prevent plants from absorbing these harmful compounds. Researchers believe humic acids may do the same for us in our GI tracts.
- Immune Function – Through humic acid’s potential benefits to GI health and natural detoxification, it may help give our immune system a better starting point. Additionally, humic acid’s ability to bind with viruses may help limit their exposure to healthy cells.
- Nutrient Absorption – Fulvic acid molecules are capable of carrying many times their own weight in nutritional compounds and because these molecules are so small, they easily pass through our intestinal walls to deliver those nutrients throughout our bodies.
- Ionic Mineral Supplementation – When extracted from a high-quality source like the raw humates found in the Fruitland Formation, humic and fulvic acids come loaded with broad-spectrum ionic minerals.
- Cell Permeability – Our cells have an electrical barrier that controls what can enter and exit the cell. These barriers can lose their electrical energy overtime, especially when exposed to free radicals, but highly-energetic fulvic acid can help recharge this barrier allowing it to function more efficiently.
- Antioxidant Support – Fulvic acid is a highly energetic molecule with antioxidant properties. Antioxidants fight free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Detoxification – Fulvic acid works at the cellular level to assist our cells in their natural detox processes. It does this by helping to recharge the electrical barrier of each cell and by binding with toxins as they are released from cells.