We know how beneficial humic & fulvic minerals are for humans, but they have also been shown to enhance animal immune systems and improve skin and coat health through increased nutrient absorption and detoxification from heavy metals, toxins, and pesticides commonly found in pet foods and home environments. Protect your pet’s health with Pet Wellness from Mother Earth Labs.
- Suggested maintenance dose: 1 drop per 2 lbs of body weight.
- Always have fresh, non-chlorinated water available.
- Begin with the smallest dosage possible (at most, half the daily maintenance dose) and monitor animals closely for signs of heavy detoxification.
- Reduce dosage if any of the following or similar detox symptoms occur: Lethargy, nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or excessive itching.
- Pet Wellness is produced with our high-quality Humic & Fulvic substances, sourced in the USA and far from possible industrial contaminates.
- humic and fulvic are naturally rich in over 74+ trace vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients, and other elements in biologically active forms.
- These substances also help increase cellular energy, which allows for faster and more effective nutrient absorption.
A daily water or food additive that naturally enhances nutrient absorption and detoxification at the cellular level.
- Pet Wellness offers protection against pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals commonly found in commercial pet foods and outdoor areas.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat, proper hydration, and healthy aging with anti-inflammatory trace minerals and other elements.
Many pets will accept this product in their food or water; however, some pets will be turned off by the smell or taste. In these cases, it is best to dilute the product with non-chlorinated water and mix it with their favorite broth-based treats or food toppers.
It is always best to check with your veterinarian before administering this product.
Benefits of Pet Wellness
As pet parents, we do our best to give our furry family members the best food, best water, and all the love we can, but sometimes it just doesn’t seem like enough. Maybe our beloved old dog is battling an inflammatory illness or our mischievous cat ate something that upset her tummy. Whatever it is, we know they need some extra support and the standard multivitamin supplements just aren’t cutting it. Mother Earth Labs understands the concern we all feel for our pets and the urgency for a cleaner, healthier way to take care of them.
According to the Clean Label Project®, at the end of 2017, many of the leading brands of dog and cat foods tested positive for high amounts of heavy metals, pesticides, BPA, and other contaminants. What’s worse is that many had low scores on ingredient quality. Low-quality ingredients means low-quality nutrition.
Other challenges our pets face are the same that we, as humans in an industrial world, deal with on a daily basis. Everything from contaminants in drinking water, to the bombardment of environmental toxins in our air, affects our furry friends just as much as they affect us. Even factors such as the flame retardants used on furniture, industrial glues used on carpeting, and pesticides sprayed on grass, are ever-present in our environment and offer a health challenge to the hardiest animals.
Just as we benefit from all the amazing qualities of humic and fulvic substances by taking The Gift from Mother Earth, our furbabies can too! By including just a few drops of our Pet Wellness supplement each day in their food or non-chlorinated water, we can supercharge the absorption of nutrients from the foods we feed them, while also promoting gut health, reduced inflammation, and enhanced detoxification.
Humic and fulvic make it possible for plants, humans, and animals to receive all the nutrition, especially minerals and vitamins, needed to be healthy and thrive.
In nature, organic material is broken down into its component parts by fungus and bacteria. For example, when dead leaves fall from trees, they are transformed into their component parts.
This collection of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and other organic material is called lignite/humate and is composed of humic and fulvic acids. Fulvic Acid is necessary to increase cellular membrane potential, as it allows the nutrients humic and fulvic to naturally enter cells, where they are used to support cellular and metabolic processes that keep us and our pets alive and healthy.
Humic acids have the ability to influence the microbial metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates by catalytic means leading to devastating effects against bacteria cells and virus particles.